The PhytoMAX-2 600 grow light, at 630 actual watts and 961 µmol/s total photon flux, will outperform any single-ended 1000W HPS light. The PhytoMax-2 600 uses only the highest-quality, latest-technology, top-bin LEDs to deliver Black Dog LED's proprietary full-cycle Phyto-Genesis Spectrum® evenly over the entire footprint, with unprecedented PAR levels, canopy penetration and yields!
The PhytoMAX-2 600 comes with the option to add Method Seven LED Grow Glasses (sold separately) - Protect your eyes and see your indoor LED garden as it would appear outside in natural daylight!
Once you grow with PhytoMAX-2 commercial LED grow light panels, you'll understand why people say HID is a thing of the past! If you are a grower serious about the Quality and Craftsmanship of your equipment and your plants, then you will be super stoked about these incredible grow lights!
Produces as much light as a single-ended (SE) 1000W HPS, with 40% less electricity
- PhytoMAX-2 600 LED lights for growing plants better penetrate dense canopies to produce a superior yield with higher quality flowers.
- Saves on electrical, cooling, reflector and bulb replacement costs
252 High-Output 5-watt LEDs
- Every top-bin LED is selected from the industry leader for the particular wavelength, including Cree, Osram, etc.
- With glass lenses for durability and cleanability
- High light intensity and energetic spectrum, crucial for canopy penetration to nourish lower leaves and flowers
- Even, edge-to-edge coverage eliminates leaf burn and hot spots
- 630 True Watts - 1260 LED Watts
Large Coverage Footprint
- Up to 5' X 5' (25 square feet!) of flowering footprint coverage!
- Proven by independent spectroradiometer testing
- The most efficient spectrum for growing plants, based on over 6 years of research and testing, outperforming HPS, MH, CMH (LEC), induction, fluorescent, and "white", so-called "full-spectrum" LEDs in equal wattage tests
- One ideal spectrum for both vegetative and flowering stages eliminates stalling associated with spectrum changes such as switching from MH to HPS
- True full spectrum ranging from UVA to NIR (365-750nm) goes Beyond PAR™ for ultimate flowering and vegetative plant cycles
- Appears white to human eyes, allowing easy determination of plant health
- Targets not only photosynthetic (chlorophyll / carotenoid) peaks but also:
- Increases flavonoids, antioxidants / vitamins and pigmentation with UV light
- Includes near infrared (NIR) light to boost photosynthetic efficiency through the Emerson Effect
- Decreases internodal spacing to direct more of your plants' energy to flowers and leaves, instead of stems
Commercial Grade LED Grow Lights
- ETL certified to UL safety standards
- Unique no-glass design delivers up to 8% more light to your plants
- The best active heat management in the industry, crucial to maximizing LED efficiency, life, and spectrum stability
- Largest heat sink among commercial LED grow lights for superior cooling and increased LED life
- Ultra quiet, long-life fans: 70,000+ hour rated lifespan
Fast, Proven ROI
- With a 6-12 month average return on investment, PhytoMAX-2 600 LED grow light panels deliver the same yield as a 1000W HPS with 40% less electricity
Contains no Highly Toxic Mercury
- Unlike all HID (HPS, MH, CMH / LEC) and fluorescent / induction bulbs
- No hazardous waste disposal fees
- Metal adjustable ratcheting 8-foot light hangers
- Industry-Leading 5 Year Warranty
|Max. Flowering Footprint||5' x 5'|
|Max. Vegetative Footprint||6.5' x 6.5'|
|Shipping Size||26" x 26" x 12"|
|Product Dimensions||18.75" x 18.75" x 5.13"|
|Shipping Weight (lb.)||37.0000|
|Certifications||ETL, CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Mean Time Between Failure||> 50,000 hours|
|Number of LEDs||252|
|Amp Draw||5.3A~2.6A (@ 120/240v)|
|Cord Length||8 feet|
|Work Frequency||50~60 Hz|
|Power Factor||> 0.98|
|Operation Temperature Range||-4~104 °F|
|Fans Expected Life||70,000 hours|
Free shipping to Contiguous U.S. for most items. You will find the shipping requirements for all items in the product's description. For Alaska, Hawaii, and International Customers, Contact Us and include the products in which you are interested, along with your address, and we will send you an exact quote that includes shipping. GrowTech Garden reserves the right to change our shipping policy at any time without notice.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3 business days from the order date barring any unusual circumstances (unless otherwise noted in the product description). We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order, please follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miscellaneous Shipping Information:
Some of our manufacturers require a signature at time of delivery. If you are not home to receive packages during business days, please specify this by adding a note on the checkout page requesting special delivery. We will notify the manufacturer to have the delivery held for in-store pickup at your local FedEx. UPS, or USPS office depending on the carrier.
You can estimate the deliver time to your home or business by viewing the "Ships Within" information listed with every product. This refers to the time from when you place your order, to the time it leaves the warehouse. The total delivery time for your order is calculated from the time your order is placed, until you receive it. The diagram below shows how the total delivery time is broken down into pre-ship processing time and shipping time.
Processing time is the time it takes from when you submit your order to when the product leaves the warehouse. The "Ships Within" time frame listed with each of our products on the website applies to this time frame. For example, if your order a product that reads "Ships Within: 2 Weeks", this means that the product typically leaves the factory within two weeks. If there will be any additional time required to process your order, we will notify you immediately to confirm the delivery period. This time is needed for products that are shipped to you directly from our manufacturers. The manufacturers need this time to fulfill your order. In some cases, the items are custom built.
Shipping time is measured when your order leaves the warehouse to when it arrives at your address. Actual shipping time can vary between 2-5 business days. Contact our helpful customer service experts at (866) 506-1903 for more information.
Did your shipment arrive damaged or defective?
Please report damaged or defective merchandise to us immediately by email phone. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. We strongly recommend at the time of delivery, if your notice any cartons that look dented, crushed or just not right, open them immediately and inspect the contents. If the contents appear to be damaged, please notate it on the delivery ticket, refuse that item only and contact us as soon as possible for instructions.