- Extra Large Footprint. A lighting footprint is the area that a particular light fixture is capable of illuminating. In the past, Led lights have always faced the problem of small footprints. Because of this problem, LED lights have always failed to deliver the finished harvest weights promised in comparison to their HPS (High Pressure Sodium) counterparts. Kind LED grow lights have an extra large footprint allowing for a truly lit square footage of canopy space which is very crucial to overall harvest.
- The fully customizable spectrum allows you to adjust the spectrum to match the vegetative and flowering stages of your plants from start to finish. The spectrum can be easily controlled for nearly any type of plant genus in applications such as greenhouse growing and in agriculture operations.
- UL LISTED The K5 Series LED Grow Lights meet the most stringent safety standards, allowing you to grow with confidence.
- Internal timing function. All light cycles are programmed and changed from a convenient hand-held remote doing away with the need for separate analog or digital timers that can be bulky and extremely unreliable.
- 8 stage ‘mother earth’ timing function. Imagine being able to mimic the great outdoors, slowly waking your plants up in the morning and seeing them to bed every night. 8 separately set stages allow for light to gently turn on in the ‘morning’ (sunrise), intensify into full power (full day sun), then gently turn off in the ‘evening’ (sunset). You can easily set each of these stages to the your desired duration and desired spectrum intensities.
- A Perfect mix of 3 watt and 5 watt diodes create the ideal amount of usable light for lush, healthy, huge plants. 5 watt LED diodes are awesome. They emit an intense amount of light and have the ability to penetrate the plants canopy like no other. But, too many 5 watt LED chips, and a light can run too hot, doing away with one of the main benefits of LED lights which is much cooler temps. The K5 series lights have the best of both worlds. The ‘sweet spot’ efficiency of the 3 watt LED chips, mixed with the harvest boosting power of the 5 watt LED chips.
- True to spec harvest expectations. When we say our XL750 replaces a 750 HPS, we mean it. In order to be a reputable company, one must not make false claims that their product can’t support. Let’s face it, no LED light that only draws 350 watts is going to replace a 750 watt HPS, period. We make reasonable claims at KIND LED. We have found, through extensive testing and research, that a 40-50% savings in electricity is what you can expect from our lights. Our 750 watt equivalent light draws about 430 watts or 57% of what a 750 watt HPS would typically pull. But that’s just the light!! Add up all the other savings in equipment needed for heat management in a traditional HPS room, and the energy savings are even more remarkable.
- All functions of the K5 series are run from a convenient remote. We here at KIND LED are still scratching our heads as to how most LED companies think people are able to flip an analog switch or knob to control spectrum or switch between modes on their lights when they are in the middle of a grow and their light(s) are hanging above a huge canopy of delicate plants!!! Our lights are fully controlled from a convenient handheld remote. Control 1 or 100 simultaneously from one small device.
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) dimming. Some lights use archaic methods of dimming that only lessen the brightness of the light being emitted, while still pulling the same amount of energy out of the wall. PWM dimming allows the light to only consume as much power as it needs to drive the diodes at their set level of brightness.
- Sexy, sleek design. Function over fashion is a must in lighting, but Kind LED grow Lights have both!
Weight: 36 lbs.
Max Wattage: 630w
HID Wattage Equivalent: 1000w.
Total Diodes: 320
Diodes Wattage: Perfect Mix of 3w & 5w
Footprint: 5' x 5'
Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
Output Voltage: UL Standard Output Voltage – Less than 76V DC
Kind Factor: 10/10
LED vs HPS
These Kind LED grow lights use only about half the electricity as HPS lights, and produce much more yield per watt. Many studies have even show an increase in oil production and quality, closer inter-nodal spacing, and denser fruits and flowers. Also, because these Kind LED grow lights produce less heat, they do not need to be air-cooled like HPS lights, therefore eliminating the need for additional fans, which also makes them run quieter. Kind LED lights run cool, so cool in fact that no additional temperature control equipment is needed besides the internal circulation fans. Lower light temperatures lead to a much more easily maintained ideal grow environment in which your plants would thrive. Because the individual diodes of a Kind LED light are set to a specific color and in a specific proportion, we are able to emit the exact spectrum that a developing plant would need to thrive, with little to no waste. The 12 band complete spectrum is designed to perfectly match the growth needs of your plants. Kind LED Growers will be able to simplify their grow rooms, save on electrical consumption, keep their rooms cooler, and perhaps most importantly, experience a marked increase in the quality of their fruits, flowers, and vegetables.
A single Kind K5 Series LED Grow Light Eliminates the need for ALL of the following:
- Costly Metal Halide (MH) Vegetation Lighting
- Heat Producing High Pressure Sodium (HPS) Flowering Lighting
- Expensive Ballasts
- Noisy Inline Fans Used to Cool Traditional "Hot Running" HID Lighting
- Air Conditioning to Bring Down Excessive Heat
- Water Chillers to Cool Down Boiling Reservoir Temperatures
- Ducting & Extra Timers
Free shipping to Contiguous U.S. for most items. You will find the shipping requirements for all items in the product's description. For Alaska, Hawaii, and International Customers, Contact Us and include the products in which you are interested, along with your address, and we will send you an exact quote that includes shipping. GrowTech Garden reserves the right to change our shipping policy at any time without notice.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 3 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3 business days from the order date barring any unusual circumstances (unless otherwise noted in the product description). We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within three business days of your order, please follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miscellaneous Shipping Information:
Some of our manufacturers require a signature at time of delivery. If you are not home to receive packages during business days, please specify this by adding a note on the checkout page requesting special delivery. We will notify the manufacturer to have the delivery held for in-store pickup at your local FedEx. UPS, or USPS office depending on the carrier.
You can estimate the deliver time to your home or business by viewing the "Ships Within" information listed with every product. This refers to the time from when you place your order, to the time it leaves the warehouse. The total delivery time for your order is calculated from the time your order is placed, until you receive it. The diagram below shows how the total delivery time is broken down into pre-ship processing time and shipping time.
Processing time is the time it takes from when you submit your order to when the product leaves the warehouse. The "Ships Within" time frame listed with each of our products on the website applies to this time frame. For example, if your order a product that reads "Ships Within: 2 Weeks", this means that the product typically leaves the factory within two weeks. If there will be any additional time required to process your order, we will notify you immediately to confirm the delivery period. This time is needed for products that are shipped to you directly from our manufacturers. The manufacturers need this time to fulfill your order. In some cases, the items are custom built.
Shipping time is measured when your order leaves the warehouse to when it arrives at your address. Actual shipping time can vary between 2-5 business days. Contact our helpful customer service experts at (866) 506-1903 for more information.
Did your shipment arrive damaged or defective?
Please report damaged or defective merchandise to us immediately by email phone. Photos of the items and the packaging would be greatly appreciated. This will speed up our resolution process. We strongly recommend at the time of delivery, if your notice any cartons that look dented, crushed or just not right, open them immediately and inspect the contents. If the contents appear to be damaged, please notate it on the delivery ticket, refuse that item only and contact us as soon as possible for instructions.